WHO ARE WE
Cornerstone Office Search Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (registration number 10707535), whose registered office is at 7 Hanover Square, C/O Aikon Accountants Limited, Mayfair, London, Great Britain, W1S 1BN.
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and other applicable privacy laws.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal information, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us by any of the following means:
- e-mail us at email@example.com
COLLECTION OF DATA – UNDER 18
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised child under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you may not use our Site unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
When you access and browse our Site (including when you submit personal information to us through data entry fields on our Site), we may collect the following information from you:
- your name
- your phone number
- your company name
- your email address
HOW WE MAY STORE AND USE YOUR INFORMATION
We (or third party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and use your personal information listed above for the following purposes:
- to make our Site available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes;
- to complete any bookings for office space which you make through our Site. This may require us to share your personal data with office space providers;
- to provide you with services that you request;
- to provide your information to an office space provider when you request to be referred in order to discuss an office space booking for an extended period;
- if you are an office space provider, to provide your information to a user for the purposes of referrals;
- where you have given us your consent, to contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) with products and services which we think may interest you; and
- where you have given us your consent, to disclose your personal information to carefully chosen third parties so that they may
contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) with products and services which they think may interest you.
We will not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to any third party unless you have consented to this. If you do consent but later change your mind, you may contact us and we will cease any such activity.
However, if a third party acquires all (or substantially all) of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal information to that third party in connection with the acquisition. We may also disclose your personal information where we are required to do so by applicable law, by a governmental body or by a law enforcement agency.
Finally, we may also collect anonymised details about visitors to our Site for the purposes of aggregate statistics, reporting or forecasting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details we collect for these purposes. We may use third party providers for these purposes, with whom we share information, including but not limited to, Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics. Analytics data may be passed on to online marketing agencies for the purposes of marketing strategy planning and/or online targeted advertising.
Whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed to be secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that you transfer over the Internet to us.
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee
specified by law (currently £10);
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge;
- the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we (or any third party to whom we have disclosed your personal
information with your consent) may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please write to us by e-mail at the address specified above.
THIRD PARTY SITES